Connecting Patients and Providers
Imagine a computerized, paperless health record at your next Franciscan Medical Specialists' office visit that contains all of your relevant health information and allows your healthcare provider to review medications, read x-rays and verify lab results with the push of a button.
It's hard to imagine, but it's a reality with our state-of-the-art Electronic Medical Record (EMR)!
Join the Franciscan Medical Specialists Patient Portal – myChart@MedSpec
Franciscan Medical Specialists is excited to bring you the latest advance in personal health care management and YOU are in the driver’s seat.
myChart@MedSpec is a secure, convenient way to view and manage your personal health care online. This FREE self-service health management tool can improve interactions with your doctor’s office, document important health care information, and ultimately give you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health.
Online Access-Anytime, Anywhere
- View your health information electronically via a web browser
The Comfort of a Secure Environment
- Your health information is posted to a highly secure data registry
Your Information – You Manage it
- Review your health history and personal health record online
- Review your personal medical record including office visits, conditions, medications and allergies
- View most lab results
- View personal health information from other participating organizations
- More features coming soon – like on- line bill pay, view future appointments,
fill out patient forms on-line
Connect With Your Doctor’s Office
- Receive reminders for preventative and follow-up care
- Access to the secure MyChart@MedSpec Patient Portal is through your computer
using an internet connection
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 2 & 3,
Google Chrome 4, Safari 1 & 2
- Operating systems: Windows PC or MAC
- Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 is required (will be prompted if not installed)
- Facebook, Yahoo, Windows Live ID or Google email
How do I Sign Up for the myChart@MedSpec Patient Portal?
- You can sign up at your next patient appointment
- Once you sign up, you will be sent an email invitation
- Use access code when prompted (last four digits of your social security number or 0000 if we do not have your social security number). You will only need to use this code the first time you login.
What to do if You Have Questions About Your Health Information
- Please call your doctor’s office
What to do if You Have Questions About Accessing myChart@MedSpec
- Call the MyChart@MedSpec help line at 219-922-5535